Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Little ride around a small part of the park. This was my first time driving my maverick or a sxs for that matter, so yes I was going slow. It will take a bit to get used to the width from a sport quad. I have to say I was a bit nervous when I sold my quads to jump on the sxs bandwagon without ever driving one or riding in one, but man I will never look back now! I thought my mod wish list was long before I took it out, hell it doubled now after getting it out!

Was a great first time out and met two really great guys from the forum! Bellracing2 for being on my level, and then Bennyhanna for showing me what the maverick is capable of really doing! Wish I would have got vid of a few things he was climbing!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looks like a fun place....

·
Registered
36 Posts
It was good meeting you guys and I had a good time. Did you guys ever make it to the rock quarry?
There are some good trails over there. Me and that teryx climbed some really dumb stuff later in the day,
I almost got scared a few times!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No we didn't check out the quarry this time, but I plan to when my buddy heads out there with his truck.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I love going to Bad Lands, Been going there for years, Its a nice weekend trip. Haven't been with the Mav yet, only took sport quads and trucks/jeeps. Do they allow sxs's in the quarry?? I know they never let quads before, only trucks/jeeps. didn't know about SxS's??

·
Registered
85 Posts
definatly a great trip ! gotta do that again for sure . on the ride home my 10 yr old would not stop talking about how much fun it was , then about .5 hr from leaving the park it was quiet . he talked himself to sleep . lol he still talks about how much fun it was . Bennyhana definatly is "comfortable" with his machine . he and his buddy were clawing up some STEEP walls . not for me ! sand dunes are a must do trip also . thanks to the expert videography for the cool vids . I have them saved at work , and home now . overall great time , and great people !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts