Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning a trip there the weekend of the 12th, will probably ride Saturday and Sunday weather permitting. Would love to meet some other maverick owners as well.

Doug

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They do have their Easter Egg hunt that day so it may be busy but I plan on going regardless to ride Saturday and Sunday.

·
Registered
36 Posts
well I cant make it on Saturday, I have to attend a funeral or celebration of life?? same thing I guess.. But if you guys stay for sunday I can make it then.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I cant make it on Saturday, I have to attend a funeral or celebration of life?? same thing I guess.. But if you guys stay for sunday I can make it then.
As of now I plan to ride for a few hours on Sunday as well probably half day or something.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am leaving the house @ 4:00 am sat morning , ride all day sat , stay at local motel where they " speak my language "........ lol !!!!! and ride all day sun until 3-5 pm .

·
Registered
36 Posts
ok, im gonna try to make it on sunday then. ill pm you guys my number to call me Saturday night to be sure your rigs are still going for sunday!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Attica, in. It is an off road park. They have trails, sand dune like areas, rock crawling, mud bog. Check out there website.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts