1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
The Buckshot is badass.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
All Buckshot's are badass! My boss and his BFF have X5R's! But........my Mav keeps up with them in the dunes! Except down the drags, of course.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Yeah, thats the car I like the most, the X5. Although a close 2nd it the Extreme Double Throwdown II. Extreme's chassis are a freakin works of art.You almost hate to paint or powder coat them. or even sheetmetal them cuz the welds are so beautiful. My bro-in-law is just finishing up the build on his Double Throwdown II, blown CBM LS3 w/ 900 hp at the crank. We'll be doing a shake down run probably in Sept. I'll have to be happy with the Mav, untill I hit the lotery. LOL

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
X3 is my fav! Andrew Buck gave me and my son a 15 minute ride in the first one he built! I can still remember the feeling I got when he was shooting down a dune approaching a g-out and I puckered, and then nothing! It soaked it up as if it wasn't even there! It handled like a slot car! Just absolutely unreal! Especially with him driving! I was going to build one. But then I got into the side-by-side's. With how good they are now, I just can't justify spending the 50 or 60 g and the 2000 hours to build one.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
X3 is my fav! Andrew Buck gave me and my son a 15 minute ride in the first one he built! I can still remember the feeling I got when he was shooting down a dune approaching a g-out and I puckered, and then nothing! It soaked it up as if it wasn't even there! It handled like a slot car! Just absolutely unreal! Especially with him driving! I was going to build one. But then I got into the side-by-side's. With how good they are now, I just can't justify spending the 50 or 60 g and the 2000 hours to build one.
Thats why no sand car for me. Right now building the car himself my bro-in-laws $130k in. I just cant justify that kind of money to take the damn thing out 6 to 8 times a year. Hell I had a bad enough time trying to justify $19k for a sxs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts