Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a backup camera and monitor? Rock crawlers use them under their buggy's to see obstructions. A camera right between the two exhaust pipe would be perfect.

There are a bunch available out there for cars, but has anyone seen one with a water resistant monitor?

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
i did one on my Rhino. I used cheap Soundstream screens and it held up well to washing it and getting caught in the rain a couple time. Just buy a cheap one with plans of replacing it.

Any rearview camera will work, they are made for all weather.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Camera might melt between the 2 exh pipes. I think it would be cool to see all the pissed off PoPo's faces as you pass them.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Camera might melt between the 2 exh pipes. I think it would be cool to see all the pissed off PoPo's faces as you pass them.
that's what I was thinking, melting ,

well according to the rzr forums a guy returned his maverick cuz it was slower then his buddies rzr, lol its on '''bought my second sxs today'''

·
Registered
528 Posts
i did one on my Rhino. I used cheap Soundstream screens and it held up well to washing it and getting caught in the rain a couple time. Just buy a cheap one with plans of replacing it.

Any rearview camera will work, they are made for all weather.

Now there is a man that can't let anything stay stock! power to ya MDD!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Done it !!!

IMG_3502.jpg IMG_3496.jpg

·
Registered
266 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts