Premium Member
6,945 Posts
My thermostat says 70 degrees!
Tim

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang burr ! Im at 76 I was out putting new water pump, fuel filters and speakers on the pontoon up to about noon and said ah maybe that’s it

I was hoping to have the barn up before summer but the planets didn’t align

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
Woke up at 4:15 and played around in garage till 10am then ran inside to Netflix and chill.

Got a lot done this morning. Removed my rolling bedcover on truck and added new rubber seal and drain hoses. Put the sliding 5th wheel hitch back in truck. Adjust tire pressure in new truck tires to havE a perfect contact patch to ground. Programmed my truck for .75” taller tire, friggin tire manufacturers lie about size.

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
Woke up at 4:15 and played around in garage till 10am then ran inside to Netflix and chill.

Got a lot done this morning. Removed my rolling bedcover on truck and added new rubber seal and drain hoses. Put the sliding 5th wheel hitch back in truck. Adjust tire pressure in new truck tires to havE a perfect contact patch to ground. Programmed my truck for .75” taller tire, friggin tire manufacturers lie about size.
Hypocrite, you lied to me about your size! 🥕.
Tim

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So are you guys inundated with scorpions 🦂

A month ago crickets now scorpion. Last night about 10:30 sitting on patio with a drink went to get another stepped on something and thought what was tha than another scorpions and tiny snake 6x1/4 by the time I got the light it was gone

Went back in the garage got my AVAC black light lit up patio 8 of the little things plus the kangaroo rats

Its worse than 20 years out here maybe because my whims are gone just the little dogs peeing in the yard might have to get some coyote pee at ace

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
no bugs or critters here in the city. I’m in west Mesa and all the houses are old and ground has been polluted with bug chemicals for years. Lol.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This little guy was here just before summer though he’s cool they keep others away

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
118 at 5:45 over here..
And found quite a few scorpions last night. We counted 15 in out back yard
And I assume the house is up for sale! :eek:

Tim

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Found this guy in the irrigation box because someone forgot to put the lid on tight!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I glad I’m not alone maybe I should collect them up too deposit them in the canyon across the street

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
Well I glad I’m not alone maybe I should collect them up too deposit them in the canyon across the street
Or " that" neighbors yard! Lol

Tim

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think in AZ you either have scorpions or you don’t. I have lived many different places and that’s been the case... lived in an apt for a year and had like 3-5 a week... same complex went across the way for a year to larger unit and never saw one...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts