Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I am going to pull the trigger on a Max next month and have learned so much from this forum, thanks! I live in the Phoenix area and was wondering if anyone called all the dealers in AZ and even bordering states to see who would give them the best deal. Just thought I would check before I started making the rounds. Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome RVD! Haven't called around but the advertised prices all seem the same, there is two used max's on the local craigslist. I bought mine last summer at Ridenow Peoria.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and glad to se you are educating yourself prior to the purchase. It is all about the timing when it comes to getting the best deal. What was good last week may not be today.....

·
Registered
168 Posts
If your only concern is the cheapest price I don't think you'll get the best deal in AZ. Seems all ATV prices in AZ are on the high side. I bought mine in Parker mainly because they are close to my home and think I got a fair deal but I am more concerned with convenience than getting the absolute cheapest price. I don't know much about their service dept. and hope I don't need service but there seem to be some good people there. If you are looking for the chepest price and don't care where you buy, check out ebay and other internet sources. I bought 2 new Outtys on ebay and got smoking deals. One in TX and one in MN. Uship is a good option for having them delivered. If you are like me, the initial price is only the start of the hemmoraging of $$. There are parts and accessories, bling, sales tax. registration fees, gas, and the list goes on forever. These toys are a blast but if you want to play- you have to pay.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Summer is the best month to buy in AZ, dune and desert season is of course in full effect. Expect to pay full price at any of the Dealers locally. I have a friend that got his Max in Parker and he got a decent deal, but he is a return customer with lots of toys. If you are paying cash, you will actually not do as well at some dealers. They get kick backs from their participating lenders. I would scour Craigslist. Lots of good deals out there.
Lastly, monitor this forum. Lots of good deal potential. Some people join just to put their toy up for sale. Just saw one yesterday for a guy moving from Alaska and would deliver anywhere from Alaska to Arizona. (it was not a Max, sorry) Good luck.

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
Call and or visit all dealers for best price. Beware of service contracts, the dealers that push them use inexperienced people to do the work. There is nothing mandating that you take your sxs to the dealer where you purchased.

Research the service department thoroughly.

I recomend apache Honda for service. Troy in service and Chris the mechanic are top notch.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hi guys! I am going to pull the trigger on a Max next month and have learned so much from this forum, thanks! I live in the Phoenix area and was wondering if anyone called all the dealers in AZ and even bordering states to see who would give them the best deal. Just thought I would check before I started making the rounds. Thanks for your help!

I'm interested in replacing my two seater with a max but plan to wait till summer to see if the leftover models come down in price again.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am well versed in the "pay to play" mantra as I have boat, RV, dirt bikes, Rhino (that is being replaced) ect and you are 100% right about the $$$ after you bring it home. I am up over $6000 on the accessories I plan to install all from watching this forum! I am not so concerned about having a relationship for service as I do everything myself so I know it gets done and done right! I just want the lowest OTD price upon acquisition. Thanks again for everyone's help!

·
Registered
175 Posts
This is what you do call Four Seasons Motorsports in Rye, AZ ask them for the out the door price which they unlike some other dealers will give you the OTD price over the phone. If you don't mind the drive go pick it up from them, as you call around you will find 90% of the local dealers cannot beat that price. If you happen to find one that does then go snag it there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
X2 on the raptor's comment. My brother in law bought his quad from them and had an awesome experience.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Desert Dog Off road in Fountain Hills.. Low over head and owner operator.. See John Juliono the owner, he even has a Maverick Max demo if you want to try one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just was at Desert Dog on Saturday and he has a base model Max for $16,999...otd would be about $19,000 but I thought that is a smoking deal IF you don't need all the upgrades. John is a really decent guy and will share his knowledge.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts