Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2015 maverick max 100r xds dps non turbo.im running 32 carnivores trying to upgrade axles but being told hubs and diffs are different sizes and am being told got to swap some parts out to upgrade axles.this is only a problem on the non turbo 2015 model?if any one can clear this up that would be great

·
Registered
349 Posts
why are trying to upgrade axles ? are you saying you want to upgrade your OEM axles or upgrade to new non OEM axles ?
have you broken one yet ? are you reflashed with shaft saver removed ? do you have low gear bypass ?
seems like it would be hard to break an axle or all of them for that matter with your lower power non turbo

have you talked to RCV, Gorilla axles or King Cobra ?
ps......I can clearly see them for sale on their websites and you don't have to swap anything other than your money to replace the factory axles

·
Registered
349 Posts
I got a 2015 maverick max 100r xds dps non turbo.im running 32 carnivores trying to upgrade axles but being told hubs and diffs are different sizes and am being told got to swap some parts out to upgrade axles.this is only a problem on the non turbo 2015 model?if any one can clear this up that would be great
the Mavericks prior to the 2015 XDS had 27 mm axle cv ends and hubs in the rear .....the 2015 had 30 mm and 27 mm in the front

1 - 3 of 3 Posts