Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I know that by nature we mostly hear about poor customer service and how bad service departments are... I'm here to report on the opposite..

I picked up my bike from Woods Fun Center in Austin TX. two weeks ago.. I got a call a few minutes ago from their service department.. They told me that the parts were in for the recall repair and that they would come get the bike for me at NO CHARGE... I live about 60 miles away from this dealership and he said it didn't matter and that he just wanted to make sure I was happy with my purchase from them.

This is how it should be done and I'm happy to say that I would recommend Woods Fun Center to anyone in the Central Texas area looking to buy any shiney go fast toy!

Myron

·
Registered
806 Posts
That's great. Don't hear about that very often.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's Excellent. My dealer US 27 Motorsports in St Johns. Mi is also a Top Notch dealer. My Salesman Brandon will do whatever it takes to make sure you are taken care of.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know this is directed toward my dealer and im not bashing any companies but dragonfire has amazing service and are very knowledgeable about their products. unfortunately i find that turnkey is terrible, i thought maybe i got a bad apple the day i called on but turns out everyone i talked to where ...

·
Registered
806 Posts
I know this is directed toward my dealer and im not bashing any companies but dragonfire has amazing service and are very knowledgeable about their products. unfortunately i find that turnkey is terrible, i thought maybe i got a bad apple the day i called on but turns out everyone i talked to where ...
Did you pass out in the middle of your response?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
As a business all we have to offer is customer service..... Those who care do their best to take care of their customers.

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and an update on that service... I got there to pick it up and the GM told me he would have brought it back to me! That would have been a total of 260 miles plus 4 hours drive time for their porter.. I'm very impressed at the service so far... I WAS a little disappointed that the parts guy didn't have a micro-fish on it yet and they didn't have any 2" accy's brackets in stock....

Myron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts