Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We at Avid Racing are getting ready to build a cage for our Max support/prerunner... it's still going to be a 4 seat (Beard Seats) and we are going to incorporate a removable roof rack as well. I have seen a few designs that really interested me. Can you guys post pics of your custom cages so I come up with design elements for our Max cage? it can be from a Mav or a Max... Thanks!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where... do you have a link?

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
That's a cool cage but only Vertically challenge can sit in the rear. Especially in our 4 seat Max with raised stadium seating. My Friend is doing his Max cage now and they are gonna lower the rear seats to for a lower sleeker looking cage.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a cool cage but only Vertically challenge can sit in the rear. Especially in our 4 seat Max with raised stadium seating. My Friend is doing his Max cage now and they are gonna lower the rear seats to for a lower sleeker looking cage.
Hmmmm.... good idea...you have started my gears turning... I really like that cage on the Razor...C'mon guys! need more pics..there was a pics of a cage done a few weeks ago that I thought looked pretty bad ass...but can't find the post now- help!!

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
How about a sample from Desertworks - also used by Bert's to make custom rides
Yeah desert works has some cool cages for sure. Damn pricey since they live and manufacture in a Liberal ass over Tax and Regulated state, hehehe. :crying:

IMG_20130921_130829.jpg

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Lol! Those Mavericks were around $40k!

He is pricey but does good work.

I would recommend the guy that did my cage. Super reasonable pricing and will make what every you want.

Lots of my guys work is racing around tracks and BITD

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Yep nice stuff for sure. Mostly gotta sell to Other Commifornicators cause everything is relative there in Pay. Your 10 lb bag of Ice is $5 and my 20lb bag here is $1.50 so I would need to find a local builder on the same wage scale as me. Plus I will avoid spending any money in Commifornia so I do not Aid and Abet its Craziness. Just the way I am. I do visit there cause of my wife and Kids desire to do so. I take it so serious that I usually bring two 5 gallon cans of diesel fuel or more just so I don't even leave any fuel money there. GOD im getting Bad. LOL. Cal Sucks Sorry.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
I do like the way your cage turned out looks good. I want a slight radiused cage with it swept back to. Not much out there for the Max yet.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Warlock - you are funny.

Just remember more Californians are moving to your state. That means their voting and politics will be invading your state soon enough. Lmao!

There is a guy in AZ elite race works that makes some nice cages and will do whatever you like.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Warlock - you are funny.

Just remember more Californians are moving to your state. That means their voting and politics will be invading your state soon enough. Lmao!

There is a guy in AZ elite race works that makes some nice cages and will do whatever you like.
If you comment about getting the person to do my cage was aimed at me...already have our own fabricator... Im just looking for design ideas for the prerunner...cant wait to show you all the new Max race-car...I think everybody will be very impressed.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
If you comment about getting the person to do my cage was aimed at me...already have our own fabricator... Im just looking for design ideas for the prerunner...cant wait to show you all the new Max race-car...I think everybody will be very impressed.
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Madigan motorsports is building a 4 seat mav max right now for Joey at ************** That one should be a sweet building but not sure when it will be done maybe this month.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Madigan motorsports is building a 4 seat mav max right now for Joey at ************** That one should be a sweet building but not sure when it will be done maybe this month.
Guess there wouldnt be any pics up to this point..but Joey from XXXXXXX is a good friend..I'll drop him an email and see if what they are doing-thanks!

There was a post a few weeks back of somebody who had a cage and doors built on a Mav that at the time I thought was awesome... anybody remember the thread or have pics of that (I think all black) Mav?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Guess there wouldnt be any pics up to this point..but Joey from XXXXXXX is a good friend..I'll drop him an email and see if what they are doing-thanks!

There was a post a few weeks back of somebody who had a cage and doors built on a Mav that at the time I thought was awesome... anybody remember the thread or have pics of that (I think all black) Mav?
Here is what Magnum Off road did to my Mav.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Madigan Motorsports builds really nice quality products. If hes close enough to you I would highly recommend him. Plus hes a good buddy of mine and I used to work for him haha!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts