Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a suspension tuner in Australia. My rear fox shocks on my 2017 maverick x3rs seals are both leaking quite a lot. The right shock is squeeking when moving. Having trouble finding anyone. only started leaking a few hours ago.

·
Premium Member
12,177 Posts
It's a reach asking here for help down under. Aren't there any off road shops local to you? Leaking is usually just seals, although you probably lost some nitrogen too. Any local off road shop, or a decent dealer should be able to do it. Good luck.

·
Administrator
3,315 Posts
Hate to say, but if no one able to set you up, ship them up to the continental 48 to a tuner of your choice.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a reach asking here for help down under. Aren't there any off road shops local to you? Leaking is usually just seals, although you probably lost some nitrogen too. Any local off road shop, or a decent dealer should be able to do it. Good luck.
I Saw a couple of guys from Oz on here a while ago, just hoping to catch someone. We dont have offroad shops with UTV's here, Its usually a side business for a car or bike shop. Ive contacted a couple of Can Am dealers who are trying to tell me Ill have to buy new shocks!!
I have got a suspension guy 4hrs from here that did my Crf450r suspension who said he'd have a go, might need to go with him

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome, gotta suck having limited recourse's for specialty needs.
yes it does. As most owners race there SXS there's no aftermarket accessories available unless you get them specially ordered and pay all the freight.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Yeah freight cost suck to ship there. I remember years back shipping a Pilot FL400 trans shaft to an associate of mine and it was around 80 bucks for a 3# package.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts