Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just got a roof from them, I have to say it is one of the nicest roofs I have seen. Wish I would of known about them when I got the JR Strong for my XP.

BTW the wires need to be about 12" longer I had to add to them but nothing major.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you order a Commander stereo roof or a Maverick roof? Order direct from us or a dealer? Please let me know...this shouldn't happen! Thanks for letting me know!

--Ronnie

Just got a roof from them, I have to say it is one of the nicest roofs I have seen. Wish I would of known about them when I got the JR Strong for my XP.

BTW the wires need to be about 12" longer I had to add to them but nothing major.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We hope that it will be live on our site by this weekend! In the meantime, look at our Commander stereo top page as it is the same top, only thing that has changed is the wiring location. Also, you can check out our facebook page for pictures of our stereo top on Mavericks! Link is below

www.facebook.com/audioformz

Thanks,

--Ronnie
AudioFormz - Fiberglass Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers, Polaris RZR Stereo Tops, Can Am Commander Stereo Tops, ATV Stereo Systems

When will u be posting Maverick equipment on your site. (with pictures)
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
96 Posts
Did you order a Commander stereo roof or a Maverick roof? Order direct from us or a dealer? Please let me know...this shouldn't happen! Thanks for letting me know!

--Ronnie
I ordered it straight from you, Im the one that wanted the kenwood marine stereo but it came with the sony... and it has the blue cab light. Shipped to Conroe, TX

1 - 7 of 7 Posts