Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for some tunes but I cant decide if I should buy an audio roof or buy a system separate from the roof. Does anyone know what sounds better. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.........

·
Registered
446 Posts
I would get it seperate from the roof. Most fiberglass roofs won't hold up to much abuse. I got one from SidexSide audio.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Try offroad sounds

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
83 Posts
How well is the sound quality on the AudioFormz roof???????????????
Pretty good. No complaints here. Also the finish is very durable, I've raked it many times while trail riding and no chipping of the roof finish --Rhino Liner type material.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL holy hell I never would have thought that much but I got to have some tunes........... I really appreciate all the inputs they have really helped me thanks again.........

·
Registered
124 Posts
LOL holy hell I never would have thought that much but I got to have some tunes........... I really appreciate all the inputs they have really helped me thanks again.........
Yeah, price really depends on the options you have. I went all out on it with the led's put all across the front, dome light leds, and back up leds.

If you just wanted the empty roof, it would probably be half of that.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Comes down to plug n play if thats your thing. SSV overheads or Dunertunes will satisfy for sure, but it you're into audio it might be fun to do yourself

sent from the top of China Wall

·
Registered
415 Posts
I bought the audioformz non stereo non lighted roof, its freaking perfect fit and quality, I do fiberglass work and all, and wanted a 42" lightbar, so ill do my own there

·
Registered
371 Posts
I really like the audio formz roof but can't get myself to shell out that much for roof and tunes, plus I don't like there light bar. I plan to do like mud dynasty and build my own setup. Making your own fiberglass enclosures might sound daunting at first, but watch some vids and read about it. Really not that bad and can save you big $$ and you get a custom setup 100% to your liking

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yep, and their roof looks better than any bare roof ive seen, low profile, light, and with a lot of coverage, and for $300 range, not bad at all!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I had my local dealer buy the Audioformz roof with no light bar and no stereo equipment. I will have my local shop install 4 - Polk 6.5 Ultra marine speakers in the roof with a reostat to control power to them since I wont be running a radio dec. The amps are Memphis audio with bluetooth module. I'll have a 10" sub in a SSV sub enclosure in front passenger footwell powered by memphis audio mono amp. About $2100 worth.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Offroad sound systems is great and also made of all steel so durability isn't a issue !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts