Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
I called them other day and they said the gates belts was on back order. They was hoping to have something in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've had mixed results with ATV Outfitters. Two of my 3 orders went great and the 3rd was a nightmare. Called, emailed, and PMed with them for about 3 months about my parts "on backorder" but when I finally said just refund me, they shipped the parts.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
hunterworks already said 5 days ago gates belts were on B/O

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have never had any problems out of atv outfitters.
X2

But I will say I always call and make sure what I want is in stock before ordering.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info bummer for me as I paid via PayPal so money is gone and I have no product, just have to wait I guess. Its bad business to me if you take PayPal you should warn your costumer " If you buy my product I will take your money and keep it for over a month before I ship your item".

·
Registered
446 Posts
Thanks for the info bummer for me as I paid via PayPal so money is gone and I have no product, just have to wait I guess. Its bad business to me if you take PayPal you should warn your costumer " If you buy my product I will take your money and keep it for over a month before I ship your item".
Give them a call and see what is going on. I know if I don't get a email or phone call from some one or company I start calling to see what is going on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts