Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Vendor
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assault Industries is now the proud owner of a new Maverick X3 XRS! We’re curious, as owners, what you see as things that could be improved that could potentially be developed by our engineers here at Assault Industries. These vehicles are very expensive and, like you, we want to get the best bang for the buck and improve the overall ownership experience! Your feedback in invaluable!

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Here are a few:

Some type of spare tire rack that goes over the bed like you guys do on the RZR.

Front swaybar links as they break.

A flat aluminum roof that actually looks good on the stock cage.

Sun Visors that fit the stock cage

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have not been able to find rock sliders that I like. I would like to see rock sliders that are flush mount that come forward and wrap around the front lip like S3 tube nerf bars. Just not a fan of any that are tube style because of how they hold mud and rocks. I know the Favtory UTV has flush mount plastic ones but they don't start at the front lip.

·
Vendor
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ideas are not free, what you offering?
Touche haha. We will be selecting people who provide feedback, at random, to help us test any ideas we get from the forum by sending them some prototypes to beat the hell out of!

·
Premium Member
3,889 Posts
rear blank and center exit panels like your grills

door limit kit to delete the stock limit strap that tears and damages door skin, hinge and plastic

competitively priced lower front arched a-arm (instead of a buying a taco kit, welding it in and new powder coat)

dome light kit with mount and switch on the light

rear lower seat base spacers in various dimensions for those that cant cut their stock ones down but need them lower .5", 1", 1.5" set of (2) or (4)

light bar brackets for both curved and straight 40" and 50" bars, for single and double row

passenger delete kit, Ha

·
Premium Member
3,889 Posts
An aluminum inner CVT housing. You know like the one that the manufactures use to provide OEM!
that's a good one, doesn't need to be shinny, and if could use the stock cover even better for the desert, trail, wet sand and mud guys. A duplicate of the oem one in metal would be sweet

·
Registered
103 Posts
A tinted scratch resting half windshield, one that works with front intrusion bars. I also second the dom light, visors and roof.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
I would like a tire carrier solution that holds the weight much lower and a good solution for storage on the rear cargo deck.
You beat me to it, but I also have an idea for it:
A tire carrier that lines up the wheel center with the OEM exhaust outlet. The carrier would have a revers megaphone tube that lines up loosely, as in not touching, with exhaust outlet; enough clearance to create a venturi effect that mixes cold air with the exhaust to keep the wheel cool.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Aluminum inner housing would be fantastic!

Reactions: oneshotkyle
1 - 20 of 73 Posts