21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
No idea send me an artic bomb harness and Ill dyno it with the errors lol

·
Registered
791 Posts
I will have to remember to try a full throttle run if I have a transmission error again. It would be easy to tell if it is pulling full RPM or not. It definitely does not put it in limp mode.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Articbomb/ DZ Motorsports has sent me another harness. Guess he reads these threads. We'll see if this one does the job. Customer service has been second to none.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well I gotta say, it may have taken a few tries but Rob if nothing else is persistant. The last harness he sent me works perfect. Thumbs up to Rob @ DZ Motorsports/Articbomb for outstanding product support.

·
Registered
548 Posts
A little off topic, but I installed his fan override this week, and that works flawlessly too! Very well constructed and easy to install. His products are 2 for 2 with me!

Reactions: Tomcat

·
Registered
9 Posts
Andy I just purchased a switchless harness from Rob today but haven't received it yet . May I ask since you have had yours working for a month how you like it ?

·
Registered
272 Posts
A little off topic, but I installed his fan override this week, and that works flawlessly too! Very well constructed and easy to install. His products are 2 for 2 with me!
Same here 2 for 2

Nathan

21 - 32 of 32 Posts