Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is in no way is a bash thread on Articbomb. I bouhgt his sport low harness, and had transmission error code issues with it. He immediatly sent me a new one and included a pre paid postal package to return the 1st harness in. The second harness didn't throw any error code, but was only giving me sport mode in low. Once again he promptly sent me a new harness with another sas package to return it. The 3rd harness throws error codes in both high and low gear.

Props to Articbomb on the outstanding customer service. He really is trying to get me fixed up. I was just curious if anyone else has had similar experience with the sport low mod, or if my Mav is just a freak?

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Articbomb/ DZ Motorsports has sent me another harness. Guess he reads these threads. We'll see if this one does the job. Customer service has been second to none.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well I gotta say, it may have taken a few tries but Rob if nothing else is persistant. The last harness he sent me works perfect. Thumbs up to Rob @ DZ Motorsports/Articbomb for outstanding product support.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts