Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Good idea but high as giraffe pussy on stilts. Jesus

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
In the reality of racing...that's not that bad considering its turn key...what it costs to build, repair, transport. enter and just plain show up... just not to have to hassle with all those things is the biggest upside..racing at any level is just plain out EXPENSIVE...

·
Registered
707 Posts
I'm very aware of the cost associated with racing but to pay 15k to drive someone else's UTV? I guess if someone really wanted to race lol. For me it wouldn't be very rewarding to show up to the track with my bike all fixed up, polished, and ready go, without putting time name that way. What does the win mean if you didn't do shit but hop in the driver seat and mash the skinny pedal?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is what factory driver's do, they show up race. Not everyone has the time or money to build a competitive machine but would love to race.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That is what factory driver's do, they show up race. Not everyone has the time or money to build a competitive machine but would love to race.
Actually after reading your flyer, I think you may have a decent idea. It will be interesting to see if the idea catches on with people that like to race. If you sign up for a full season, do you get assigned the same car every race?

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
True but factory drivers also make a living doing this and those factory drivers aren't paying to rent the car.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Arrive-n-Drive, Are you part owner of that series? I've been to all those places you have listed. That's a lot of change for those areas. Outsiders would be your best shot for renting your buggy. Cool idea though, parker is a cool place to ride.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would like to see these series pay out, you know who you are. Maybe recoup some gas money for traveling. All that hard work for a piece of wood!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I would like to see these series pay out, you know who you are. Maybe recoup some gas money for traveling. All that hard work for a piece of wood!
I've always heard that you had to spend at a certain place if you won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts