Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Arizona "perks"

Back to the sharks, if you are on the surface you are a lure, if you are under the water ie scuba you are just another shark!! If you swim in the ocean in southern cal for more than one day chances are you have been close to a great white.

Only attacks are on surface swimmers and divers who are spearing fish in poor vis water.

Dove with white tips in Maui, multiple dives at Catalina island in cal where there is an 18' great white thought to live there year round, lost of videos on youtube showing her and I am sure she has seen me but I have never seen here. The point is they do not want you but if you are going to play on the surface like a tasty treat, well............

case in point, these guys are spear fishing and at the surface at the reef she lives at and after the first sighting they are in the water an hour later, you cant coach stupid.

See they are just like big dogs that want to come over and check out what is going on.
That is some scary stuff. Saw a Bull shark once while on a waverunner in Florida. That is as close as I want to be to a shark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Perks of az??

gladly make you a trade
ca will take your huntsman spiders, brown recluse, tarantulas, scorpions, rattle snakes, and any other creepy crawling things and we give you Gavin Newsome and our gas taxes

deal?
No way. Newsom and the loony left are letting stone cold killers loose on the streets. Pelosi land is a cesspool, illegals, junkies, rapists and car jackers. Can't wait to see who Charlie Manson votes for !!!
I'll embrace spiders & snakes anyday over any braindead, backstabbing left wingnut loony.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Back to the sharks, if you are on the surface you are a lure, if you are under the water ie scuba you are just another shark!! If you swim in the ocean in southern cal for more than one day chances are you have been close to a great white.

Only attacks are on surface swimmers and divers who are spearing fish in poor vis water.

Dove with white tips in Maui, multiple dives at Catalina island in cal where there is an 18' great white thought to live there year round, lost of videos on youtube showing her and I am sure she has seen me but I have never seen here. The point is they do not want you but if you are going to play on the surface like a tasty treat, well............

case in point, these guys are spear fishing and at the surface at the reef she lives at and after the first sighting they are in the water an hour later, you cant coach stupid.

See they are just like big dogs that want to come over and check out what is going on.
I get ya EODAZ. One of my best friends (Rusty Childress) is a world renowned underwater photographer. I've viewed his work, been to aquarium's. The oceans are no doubt beautiful, another world in fact. Just made a deal when my buddy got mauled and I got bit by that sand Shark. I try my best not to be a hypocrite. If a shark cones around me or mine, I'm killing it. And I expect the exact same treatment in return.
If / when I want to checkout coral reefs, ect, I have a killer 65" 4K Ultra TV and it's the only way a shark is getting near me.
Maybe my loss, but I'm not going out as sushi.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

41 - 46 of 46 Posts