Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a buddy of mine in Japan buy three of these helmets and ship them to the states for me. One for me to use and 2 for a couple nephews for Xmas. Well, some things have changed and now I have 2 of these to sell. Retail MSRP is $749.95, looking to sell 2 of these for $525 each (1) plus actual shipping costs. Save over $200.

These helmets match the Can Am red frame almost perfectly which is why I wanted one.

These are Japan spec helmets so the instructions are in Japnese but are 100% authentic Arai helmets.

Since these were imported outside Arai's distribution network I'm pretty sure they will not honor any warranty so be forwarned.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
That’s a good looking helmet. I only wear Arai helmets for motorcycles, race cars & ATV’s. You can buy replacement liners for when they get old and dirty. You can also change the way it fits on your head by buying different pads thickness.
I have unfortunately tested a few on motorcycles.
Good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That’s a good looking helmet. I only wear Arai helmets for motorcycles, race cars & ATV’s. You can buy replacement liners for when they get old and dirty. You can also change the way it fits on your head by buying different pads thickness.
I have unfortunately tested a few on motorcycles.
Good luck with your sale!
Thanks......I'm the same way, I won't wear anything else. I've owned probably 25 different Arai's, pricey but I love the fit and quality. One of them saved my life in a roadracing accident back in 1994. Hit a back marker at over 100mph and went ass over tin cup and landed on my head. I was knocked out for 12 minutes but still alive which was a plus. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts