Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i am trying to buy new 2021 maverick x3 x mr turbo but there arent any in stock near me. Is there any place in the US that has some in stock or do i have to wait to get it?

·
Premium Member
12,284 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. You have to wait. Read a couple of the "wait threads". See how long guys have been waiting.

·
Registered
287 Posts
go to atvtrader.com and you will see a pretty good representation of UTV/ATV in stock at dealers across the country. I found my 2021 X3 XRC in stock in Virginia, about 350-400 mile drive. Did the deal over text messages, went down about 2 days later, they built it, sold them mine, and drove away.

·
Registered
2020 X3 X RS RR
269 Posts
Hey, i am trying to buy new 2021 maverick x3 x mr turbo but there arent any in stock near me. Is there any place in the US that has some in stock or do i have to wait to get it?
The MR mud rig is probably easier to find than the RS or RC. Where do you live and plan to ride?

·
Registered
2021 XRS RR w/ SmartShox
31 Posts
If you are close to Oklahoma, I know where there are 2-3 in stock. Check with Sehorn Yamaha in Shawnee and Jones powersports in Durant.

·
Registered
2020 CanAm Maverick Sport 1000R
54 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. You have to wait. Read a couple of the "wait threads". See how long guys have been waiting.

West Virginia here and finding them here is near impossible, my local dealer had no SXS in stock. Luckily when I went down a couple months ago they had a few in stock. Good luck on your search, definetly follow what Hollywood said, the "wait threads" are helpful. I

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure where you are located but Adrenaline Motorsports in AZ has some. Just picked one up this last week. Ask for Hayden 520-836-0583.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm looking too

Hayden told me they're only selling if you spend $10k extra in parts! I put a deposit at Nash 4 weeks ago, but they're requiring $5k in parts now too. I got in right before, but going to run with their 10% off parts and wind up at +$5k anyway. Supposed to show up in 4 more weeks. Crazy times!

Aside from stock, all their built model cars are for sale but you're at least at $45k again

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm looking too

Hayden told me they're only selling if you spend $10k extra in parts! I put a deposit at Nash 4 weeks ago, but they're requiring $5k in parts now too. I got in right before, but going to run with their 10% off parts and wind up at +$5k anyway. Supposed to show up in 4 more weeks. Crazy times!

Aside from stock, all their built model cars are for sale but you're at least at $45k again
lol you can only buy from them if you spend $10k in accessories?? i would have laughed at him until he hung up the phone

·
Premium Member
12,284 Posts
I'm looking too

That's bullshit! It's almost like dealing with a Ride Now!!!

·
Administrator
3,339 Posts
Crazy times is right...Supply and Demand.

There is a trucking company in greater Phoenix area asking for drivers and willing to pay $14-$15K a week because of the driver shortages.....simply WOW!!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Crazy times is right...Supply and Demand.

There is a trucking company in greater Phoenix area asking for drivers and willing to pay $14-$15K a week because of the driver shortages.....simply WOW!!
saw that posted online.. as someone with a CDL-A license, it is VERY tempting to do for sure, however i am sure they would work the living PISS out of you to get that money's worth

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hayden told me they're only selling if you spend $10k extra in parts! I
Un-F-ing Believable! How bout, um,,, NO.

LOVE my X3,,,, but would tell these folks to pound sand before I'd submit to this kind of extortion. That's the (new) American way I guess,,,, "Gotta have it now,,, don't care what it costs as long as I can finance it." :rolleyes:

Gee,,, I wonder how the student loan "Crisis" became a thing.? :mad:

Next headline,,,, "ATV enthusiasts propose new SXS Loan Forgiveness to be funded by Stimulus programs." HEHE.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts