Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using this rear windshield ? If so what are your thoughts ? Would love to be able to put some JL Audio pods back there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
$525.00 for the window but if it breaks in transit from how they packaged it they only give you 225 back towards a new one... did I read that right or do I need more coffee

·
Registered
77 Posts
$525.00 for the window but if it breaks in transit from how they packaged it they only give you 225 back towards a new one... did I read that right or do I need more coffee
The way i read it is they give you 225 to take it to your local Auto glass shop and get the glass replaced. My local auto glass guy would be under 100 to replace the glass so i would get to pocket 125 for my troubles.
I'm not 100% as i have never dealt with them. but that's what i get from it. I also need more coffee

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
The way i read it is they give you 225 to take it to your local Auto glass shop and get the glass replaced. My local auto glass guy would be under 100 to replace the glass so i would get to pocket 125 for my troubles.
I'm not 100% as i have never dealt with them. but that's what i get from it. I also need more coffee
You might be right on that how's it going out East Earl ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts