Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best setup to consolidate all that functionality on a single screen? Instead of separate standalone devices?

Are there any Rear view and side mirror camera setups for mobile OS that can quickly be accessed?

Ideally I was thinking if there was a 4 way split screen view and the user could tap the front/rear facing or left/right mirror and have it go full screen, that would be really helpful.

Is there anything like that for a mobile OS or able to utilize or manage multiple cameras simultaneously?

What camera systems will interface with iOS and are suitable for that purpose?

What camera systems will interface with Android and are suitable for that purpose?

Is there a better OS direction to go for camera versatility to a mobile OS? I would think low latency and faster startup and connection would be paramount as a feature?

Is plugging into the device via USB VS WiFi/BT the only way to go?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I run gps,music and wireless back up camera thru my phone. Leave the apps open and toggle between them.

What hardware and software are you utilizing for the camera system?

Do you have any feedback on feasibility for the cameras and how they work specifically? In terms of any issues or problem?

Does the app ever require to reload or cause any lag in use or operation?

i would think there would be an app out that might even be able to hardwire into the mobile devices to minimise any latency or wireless connectivity issues?

Would LOVE to find a camera setup that allowed consolidating all that functionality into a single screen!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking if it were possible, a 4 cam configuration like this for a mobile OS might be interesting if it existed?

Where the default layout had all 4 cams, and the user could tap the screen on the view and have it go full screen for the needed amount of time.

Has anyone seen anything like this with a 4 camera system that was viewable on a mobile OS platform?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts