Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
the routing of the pipes looks clean , the mufflers look like they will be alil louder then normal - being short cans and huge exhaust hole ,

but I hear they make sum good stuff !

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Clips ive heard of it are stupid loud.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Barkers stuff is top notch. I had one of his pipes on my YFZ450, and it sounded/looked excellent. They make quiet core inserts for them so if the pipe is 'too loud' for you or the area that you are riding in you could stuff those in. If I were to buy pipes for my Maverick those would definitely be the ones. The canisters are built better then any pipe I've seen or ever had. When it comes time to repack them, they have a nice contained packing material that makes it much better then your traditional crap. You cant go wrong with them

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
There claim is true but with an added programer and proper mapping. A friend of mine does alot of there dyno tuning for them on different machines. In fact the pics you see on the website is the maverick he tuned the new pipes from them on. Ive seen the dyno run charts and actual hp numbers during the run and yes they make this kind of hp. This spring im getting these pipes and using the same mapping. Yes they are louder with more bite than the stock exhaust but not by much its not obnoxious by any means. Also its a full system so yes the convertor is out of there incase anybody is wondering.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
It does look like one of the better exhaust systems. Do that have a dyno sheet or anything to back their information?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It does look like one of the better exhaust systems. Do that have a dyno sheet or anything to back their information?
Nothing I could find, 11.5HP is a pretty serious gain. Wasn't muzzy claiming 11HP when they released there full system?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I'd love to see someone like Alex or Hunterworks to get this system and dyno the system. Verify those claims and I know they'd sell a ton. I'd be all over it and I don't like aftermarket exhaust...and the noise. Sexy looking system for sure.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I'd love to see someone like Alex or Hunterworks to get this system and dyno the system. Verify those claims and I know they'd sell a ton. I'd be all over it and I don't like aftermarket exhaust...and the noise. Sexy looking system for sure.
a little off topic but I think Trinity Racing makes a beautiful looking set of mufflers. Has anyone used them or have dyno results for them?

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
I'm no performance man as of right now. I don't have dyno access right now. If I did buy it I could make a trip to Mr RPM's shop and see if he would possibly run it

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
someone dyno'd the muzzy and seen 8+hp I thought at peak

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ill see if he will make me a copy of the run sheets and then ill post em up here give me a couple of days he is out of town so as soon as he gets back i'll get them from him.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Yea I would like to see the Dyno reports myself. That is a huge claim that I find hard to believe without at least some head porting.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It also says it's a 3/4 system not a full exhaust system. So that is a hell of alot of hp from a 3/4 set up. I'll keep my full Muzzy but it does look good tho.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts