Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After installing the BRP limited Jensen stereo in my Maverick, I noticed there is not much room above the drivers front speaker to fit a EPS unit? After looking at SuperAtv's it looks like the motor sticks down quite a bit and would probably hit the speaker. I haven't seen a pic of the Wicked unit yet, just curious if anyone is running both the stereo & PS.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I have both the super atv was in the way but not by much. I simply installed the driver side front speaker a little more forward and angled up a little more looks perfect. Was able to still secure top speaker mount to frame bar. No problems sounds fine and have no issues with leg hitting spkr.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I figured that there would be a way. Just looked real tight with the speaker right there.
I have both the super atv was in the way but not by much. I simply installed the driver side front speaker a little more forward and angled up a little more looks perfect. Was able to still secure top speaker mount to frame bar. No problems sounds fine and have no issues with leg hitting spkr.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Someone on here turned the power steering unit so it faced up or sideways not down !

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts