Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed my 0MPH tip over cracked my oem fan shroud and tweeked my rad ever so slightly.

My front end is fully gusseted,,,, but the plastic shroud flexed enough under the weight of the car to crack in a couple places. It’s still “in tact” but for how much longer????

Looking for some feedback on the Fastlab product if anyone has info?

·
Administrator
4,492 Posts
Nope,,, brain-fart.

Started sliding sideways down a really soft 6' dune, and didn't turn downhill and stab the gas. My brain told my feet/hands to do it,,, but I didn't for some reason? Been doing this for decades, I know what I'm doing, just f-ed it up anyway?
You just won the January 2022 Fess-Up award, since it's not something one general admits to!..

Last year I was going to start a "I Screwed Up" thread with a couple of my stupid arse stories (with photos!)...then figured no one else would fess-up and I'd become the laughing stock of MaverickForums..LOL

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last year I was going to start a "I Screwed Up" thread with a couple of my stupid arse stories
Personally,,, I think that would be a great thread.

Admitting to being a dumba$$ when I've done dumb shyte has always been one of my character traits. :rolleyes:

Everybody does dumb sh!t now and again,,,, those that can't/won't admit it are the ones with the issues.(y)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Personally,,, I think that would be a great thread.

Admitting to being a dumba$$ when I've done dumb shyte has always been one of my character traits. :rolleyes:

Everybody does dumb sh!t now and again,,,, those that can't/won't admit it are the ones with the issues.(y)
Actually I want that thread, great idea. I'll make it at some point, but it's your idea so feel free!

·
Premium Member
8,404 Posts
You just won the January 2022 Fess-Up award, since it's not something one general admits to!..

Last year I was going to start a "I Screwed Up" thread with a couple of my stupid arse stories (with photos!)...then figured no one else would fess-up and I'd become the laughing stock of MaverickForums..LOL
If someone, not I of course were to make the joke and I'm not making the joke but if someone were to make the joke " too late" would that person get a vacation ?

Asking for a friend named Mega...🤣

Tim

Reactions: GloverXRS

·
Registered
150 Posts
When I was a kid, my parents belonged to a horse club that would go camping and horseback riding on monthly weekends out in the mountains/deserts/etc. The last person to F-up during the weekend (fell off their horse, horse got loose, backed the horse trailer into a tree, etc) went home with the "Blooper Trophy", that they had to display prominently in their home until the next outing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts