Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get either a different color or some paintable plastics that I can paint.

Anyone hear of anyone making plastics?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looking to get either a different color or some paintable plastics that I can paint.

I don't think any aftermarket vendors made them yet..I would definitely get some if the price was right...there is a post somewhere here with the white plastic part numbers!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I have seen threads showing all black, red, yellow and white plastics. I think those are your options.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes someone does have aftermarket plastics but just for the maverick not the maverick max. Just check out ebay and look on there i must of found 20 or so different designs.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Are you talking about graphic kits or just the plastics?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yes someone does have aftermarket plastics but just for the maverick not the maverick max. Just check out ebay and look on there i must of found 20 or so different designs.
Those are just graphics kits (Wraps) and not actual plastics...

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

call these people everyday telling them they could make a fortune on some right priced plastics for our maverick's and stop worrying about making rzr plastic's , lol

https://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/utv-sxs/can-am

he's talking about sticker kits not plastics

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Way back in February, I was willing to trade black for yellow but no one wanted to. Now my black is so scratched no one would want it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts