Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched around and it appears that all the cages that people have made for the maverick have a raked back front with a steeper rear. When I get around to getting a cage made, I'm thinking of going the opposite route with a steeper front and more raked rear angle like this one for the TMW XP1000. I'm also planning on having quite a bit of height chopped out. Thoughts? Anyone seen something like this?
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
the main reason for the lift in the rear is due to the seat height.....you would need to lower the seat several inches if you want to do what you are talking about unless you are very short....I like the look for sure....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
haha.....You can make it work.....

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
yup u can lower the seats easy

and u can have any cage made so take them that pic and post up ur mav when done I like that cage a lot to !

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ya river rat ^^what he said lol.. I cut 3 inches out my back, LIENED the front back and then had to cut 5 or 6 inches out my top bars..wish i could of cut 4 out the back but it didnt want to lien anymore...like the added bars on the back...dude can we get a rear pic

·
Registered
228 Posts
That is a sick modified stock cage..now I look at my stock cage chop and it looks like shit now. Thanks...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts