Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a vender or part number for the CP pistons that are needed for turbo Maverick? Thanks

·
Registered
707 Posts
Lol well touche sir. You can get on the maverick addiction on Facebook. A lot of those mud guys are running turbos. Brian McGhee is on there and I know he could point you in the right direction, or Scottie Hogue. Hope that helps bro.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
The problem you are going to have is that CP does not offer a shelf piston for the Maverick, so any piston you wanted would have to be custom made, or you would need to find a shop that has already had them made such as the above mentioned.

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Sounds good.. glad stuff is available mr.rpm..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have a 1105cc BBK, with turbo pistons, in stock.
Why when I called did you say you don't do pistons for turbo set ups? I'm not looking for a hand out, I called and talk to you about low compression pistons and you stated you had nothing and could not help me. I told you that I didn't feel comfortable running a spacer and I was looking for pistons. Where did we go wrong here?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I don't have anything at all for std bore, if that's what you're wanting, or called asking for.
If people seen how bad the factory bores are, they would never try to run anything standard bore.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here's My CP Pistons from my MCX-USA Turbo Kit

Text Paper Gun Document Paper product Yellow Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Auto part

·
Registered
62 Posts
Update.....The piston data I posted above is wrong!!!!! Apparently, I have been sent the wrong pistons. Damon at MCX-USA is getting it corrected. Crap happens I guess.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts