Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Milestone or Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park?

I am thinking about checking out Milestone in Riverside one of these Saturday's... Apparently they open the Beginner/Intermediate track to UTV's every Tues and Sat but I don't know how good it is specifically for side by sides.

Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park has a track tailored specifically for UTV's, which is pretty awesome.

Anyone been to either of these tracks?

He gets to the good section around 1:00 in...

·
Registered
309 Posts
I watched a friend race Elsinore 8 years or so ago, back when it was pretty much all rhinos, seemed pretty cool. Haven't been there since, but I imagine it's gotten better as the sport has grown.

A group of us used to take our quads and dirt bikes to milestone on the practice days, but it's been years since I've done that as well. I'd love to take it to a track and play around, maybe during the summer when dune season is over I'll find some time. You got me thinking, I'm gonna check out their website now and see how much has changed.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I watched a friend race Elsinore 8 years or so ago, back when it was pretty much all rhinos, seemed pretty cool. Haven't been there since, but I imagine it's gotten better as the sport has grown.

A group of us used to take our quads and dirt bikes to milestone on the practice days, but it's been years since I've done that as well. I'd love to take it to a track and play around, maybe during the summer when dune season is over I'll find some time. You got me thinking, I'm gonna check out their website now and see how much has changed.
I think I am going to check out Lake Elsinore soon since I think it is a better track. We should get a SoCal meet going and do a track day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts