Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they telling me its to be listed as a dune buggy, I don't flipping know why when its a trail machine also, a dune buggy is dunes. period. does anyone with a max have a policy with state farm, if so please tell me what your policy calls this. I still say they have it wrong but cant make a case without someone else having it listed as a atv or sxs.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I have state farm, My max is listed as a dune buggy also. 513 a year full coverage, under/un insured... There are only a few boxes to check to describe it (Dune Buggy, Snowmobile, Trail Bike, A.T.V, Minibike)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah I went through that with my State Farm also . I went with Foremost instead , they are a good company too and they insure according to value not some classification . Foremost was $300 a year full coverage , check into them...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just got started my policy with State Farm last week...I'll have to check and see what it says. Sounds like they need to update their vehicle classifications...I can't even remember the last time I heard the term "dune buggy". lol

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have state farm, mine is listed as a UTV/ATV, never made mention of dune buggy or anything like that. My yearly cost is $330 maybe?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
St Farm here too, no idea what its classified as.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts