Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pm'd him yesterday and havnt heard back...just sayin cause he's normally on here..

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
spoke with him on the 11th, last Wednesday.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Back in school???? Is still in HS or college or what?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I spoke with him this morning…. I emailed him my results from my first ride after installing my QSC/STM setup yesterday and he called me in between classes to talk about it. Unless he emptied it, his voice mail is full. So you will need to email him and he will get back to you. Not sure how much he can get on the forum at the moment…..

·
Registered
272 Posts
If somebody gets a hold of em put in a good word for me :) I've been trying to reach him for 3 days and nothing. He's always been awesome with me but I guess I've had so many problems in such a short amount of time he's probably getting tired of messing with me.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Have faith, he will get in touch with you. I would suggest replying to your last email you sent to him and ask him to please call you.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Dang college kids are so irresponsible these days!!! Haha LOL.:)

Reactions: Nellup3 and boovan

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I spoke with him this morning…. I emailed him my results from my first ride after installing my QSC/STM setup yesterday and he called me in between classes to talk about it. Unless he emptied it, his voice mail is full. So you will need to email him and he will get back to you. Not sure how much he can get on the forum at the moment…..
What's his email or someone tell him to look at his Pm's on here. If I order clutches I coulda bin a couple days in my waiting process already.

·
Registered
806 Posts
It's on his website. [email protected] You could have looked it up 2 days ago and already been a couple days in the waiting process.

Reactions: crazywes

·
Registered
502 Posts
College is no joke, man you get no sleep, u gotta sleep with all these girls, not including the parties u gotta go drink at, impressing friends n waking up with a dick drawn on your face. That's ALot for a person man.....lol....j/k dealing with us can't be the easiest all the time either so give him some time he has always popped back up n helped. He just has his own life:cool2:

Reactions: boovan

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wonder if airdam has clutches to buy right away rather then waiting a month.. I guess it would be cvtech/stm I had them in my commander..

·
Registered
806 Posts
You can get stm from Kris alot quicker than that. It's qsc that you will be waiting on.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I wonder if airdam has clutches to buy right away rather then waiting a month.. I guess it would be cvtech/stm I had them in my commander..
Yes, he does.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Kris got my stm/stm set up out to me in 7 days but I was in a pinch so he went over n beyond but I'm sure it won't be much longer then a week for all STM

·
Registered
45 Posts
Kris called me yesterday, between classes, for payment on my complete STM setup. Kris is a full time student and he is running his business by himself, I was just patient and he took good care of me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts