Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an upper right hand a-arm for an xrs yellow if anyone has one.. I didn't see it was Bent till tonight when I was really going over it...damn shit **** I don't wont this issue. Here's the other post on the shit I need... Any help will be apriciated..

Went on a big ride this weekend with 13 machines and everything was good till the hill climb..lol. My buddy with his xp tried this hill climb 4-5 times and couldn't make it. So now we wanted to see if the mav could do it. Well the mav was defenitly on its way to making it but there was a huge rock that stuck out of the coal hill. The hill was v'd from so many machines going up and down over the years so I guess u really couldn't steer to well to avoid it. Well it hit that rock with the passenger tire and blew out the tire and snapped of the bead ring and gouged the rear one and tipped it on its side, so I have some scraps were the gas cap is and the black plastic above it. Well we tipped it back on its wheels and backed down the hill and took another shot at it blown tire and all and climbed that sob.. If it wasn't for that rock the first time, the mav would of rocketed up that hill. You could tell the mav was excelerating alot faster then the xp at the base of the hill.

So all in all I need at least 1 bead ring but would like to replace the rear 1 also and the yellow plastic piece were the gas cap is and the black fender above that. My plastic is only scratched up but to make it match the rest ill prolly replace them.....If anyone has any of these parts that would be awesome..st

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Try asking Barbar001…she totaled her Mav and I'm not sure what they did with it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
ive not looked at the part numbers but i almost wonder if they are reversable. one arm fit left or right. I know the ds450 quad upper arms are. and on the maverick it has holes on front and back to mount the brake line

1 - 3 of 3 Posts