Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for feedback from any max owner who has a solid 1 or 2, piece roof. not sure who all has them out yet, I know blingstar don't, anyone have one yet. if so your thoughts on quality, fit and value for the money

·
Registered
83 Posts
Offroad Sound Systems has made one. I bet they'd be happy to sell you one with or without tunes. Call Josh Gorman.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Offroad Sound Systems has made one. I bet they'd be happy to sell you one with or without tunes. Call Josh Gorman.
Anyone have any photos of the Offroad system. I looked on their website but couldn't find much.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I have no experience with Offroad Sound Systems. The stuff looks great, but again I am unfamiliar. Does any one have first hand knowledge of their setups.

1. Sound Quality (a basic system- not what is shown although it looks incredible)
2. roof quality. Will it hold up to serious off-roading, trailering, etc - or is this more of a show bike thing
3. Do significant improvements in batteries need to be made to run the system. I already have a optima yellow top ready to be installed, will that handle the extra load, along with LED light bars.

Thanks for your input. This stuff looks great, and by the time I buy a roof and the factory brp system I am spending the same buck.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Sound quality is second to none. Wet sounds make fantastic speakers. It's not a show piece and the speakers are also water PROOF. I wash my roof after every ride. Haven't had problem one! It will absolutely blow the factory stuff away.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
A lot of my friends also use Offroad an I haven't heard any complaints from them

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Reactions: Driller77
1 - 15 of 15 Posts