Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some pictures of the BRP bed liner if anyone has it and wouldn't mind posting some pictures from a few different angles it would be greatly appreciated! thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have it....Ill get some pics later on. If I forget send me a pm. I love it though. It fits in the back perfect. Holds my cooler and storage tote very well.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Good to hear, looking to get it as well.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have one too, but I think its leaving a little space towards the front of the bed. I took a 4" PVC pipe and can kinda wedge it in between the seats and the bedliner...

Myron

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Her's some quick pics I took.. IMAG0382.jpg IMAG0383.jpg IMAG0384.jpg IMAG0385.jpg

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you sir if you get a chance could you snap one of the gap between it and the seats

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'll try when I get home after work. I have a wind screen so you might see much. There is a little room but not much between the two.

·
Registered
229 Posts
he beat me to it. Sorry I couldnt get it in time. Yes there is a little gap between the seats and liner. I have a windscreen as well.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Man I love mine. Helps a TON with stuff being thrown up at u. And works great for an empty beer can storage area

·
Registered
728 Posts
The gap between the bedliner and seat is just enough to snap the battery cover open.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
You can do either or. If you use the quick connect system it will rattle up front unless you use some 3m tape or try camper foam. I used the 3m tape and just put the 3 bolts and nuts up front. Rattle is gone now.

201 Posts
EMP is working on a similar one it will retail for about $149.99. Unfortunately, it will not be available for about 2 months. We are starting on it after we finish up our new Polyethylene (plastic) top.

We are making it our of plastic similar to the factory one. Anything you guys would like to see different? We welcome and appreciate your ideas.

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
EMP is working on a similar one it will retail for about $149.99. Unfortunately, it will not be available for about 2 months. We are starting on it after we finish up our new Polyethylene (plastic) top.

We are making it our of plastic similar to the factory one. Anything you guys would like to see different? We welcome and appreciate your ideas.
Make a hard back windshield that will work with it ill buy both!

·
Registered
229 Posts

I'm sure you will make the best. EMP builds the best and if I would of known this I would of not bought mine from brp.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Did EMP ever come out with a bed liner? I didn't see anything on their website. I am hoping to get one that will work with the modular bags. If anyone has used the modular bags with the liner let me know how it worked.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts