Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered the maverick roll cage from ABF fabrication almost a month ago and it's still not here yet. They r extremely hard to get ahold of . Finally talked with someone two weeks ago and they said it was still in powder coat. Calld them again two weeks later and it's still there. Is anyone else having this kind of trouble? Just thought I'd let y'all know about my experience with them

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These guys have the worst customer service I've ever seen. I've calld them every day for two weeks and got them to answer 1 time. To me that's not a good way to do business. Especially since they have already been paid.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
These guys have the worst customer service I've ever seen. I've calld them every day for two weeks and got them to answer 1 time. To me that's not a good way to do business. Especially since they have already been paid.
Sorry for this question but why the hell would you pay before its fnished and received?

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Why did I pay for doors two months ago and don't have them yet?
Cause most people are swindlers and schiesters who don't know how to run honest businesses

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't send me a roll cage and wait on me to send them money after I got it. I don't think it works that way. Anyways I finally here from them today and they said its back from pc. They sent me a pic of it but it had an unfinished top on it. The one on the website looks black to me. So Idk if its gonna be what I wantd. Would like to call and ask but I know they won't answer. I really don't see how they r still in busines

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Sounds like they might be related to someone else on here lol....

·
Registered
1 Posts
@Colbrew,
I apologize for the lack of communication. I am a one man shop, and I am not always able to answer my phone. At the end of the day, I do my best to give call backs to the ones I have missed. Even if it is not what my customer wants to hear, I still give you the truth. Your roll cage was at powder coating for almost three weeks! This is out of my control, and I do what I can to stay on them. In the end, I finally did get the cage back, and get it shipped. I appreciate all of my customers, and I am sorry to leave you with a bad impression. BTW the Roof is Black, it was just an odd reflection in the photo I sent you. photo (4).jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
I placed an order on April 11 2014 and Ive STILL NOT heard one thing from them. Ive left phone messages, emailed them and even a Facebook message. NOTHING!!! They sure have my money, all $879.80 but still no response or product!!!

Matt

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sent you a Pm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts