I got one if you still need it....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I just sent it to you...happy shopping!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
thanks heavy, guess they wont let you use it on tires... so will get some other things. appreciate it
No problem, glad to pay it forward.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Thought I'd bump this tread...anyone got a RM discount code they'd like to share? Please PM me if you'd be so kind. And thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I'm in the same boat if there's more than 1 out there I've got an order planned.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Reactions: Stein4

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Scott should after he makes his purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Scott should after he makes his purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just made my purchase online, and was looking for this....when do they give the new code to you? Is it printed on the invoice? I'll be glad to pay the favor forward to one if my fellow Maverick forum bros if I can just find that code!

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
It may require a certain dollar amount I'm not sure. Mine was in the form of an email, but I can't remember if it was on the invoice or if it came after.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'll be on the lookout, and if they give me a code I will happily pass it on to MN Mav since he was the next one to ask. :smile:

Reactions: GloverXRS

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I'll be on the lookout, and if they give me a code I will happily pass it on to MN Mav since he was the next one to ask. :smile:
Whoa, I object. Go back to page 1. I was next to ask.

Reactions: mav13 and SCOTTDMAX

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Whoa, I object. Go back to page 1. I was next to ask.
MaxAZ, sorry man you are right! My bad. I will contact you first if they will give me a code via my email. Contacted RM today and waiting to see what happens.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Scottdmax, Once you receive your shipping confirmation via email - at the bottom you will find a paragraph:

"To show our appreciation, we would like to present you with an offer code to receive 10% off your next order. Simply put zr7651559 in the "Offer Code" box during checkout. Your discount will automatically be applied to your order! Offer must be used within 30 days"

The code above is the one Scott used - will not work more than once.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Scottdmax, Once you receive your shipping confirmation via email - at the bottom you will find a paragraph:

"To show our appreciation, we would like to present you with an offer code to receive 10% off your next order. Simply put zr7651559 in the "Offer Code" box during checkout. Your discount will automatically be applied to your order! Offer must be used within 30 days"

The code above is the one Scott used - will not work more than once.
Got it, thanks Stein! Going to forward my code to MaxAZ today.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts