Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Good idea D.
Thanks Marty, hope it works.

For the record this wasn't 100% my idea. I saw it somewhere a while back but for the life of me can't remember where. Someone either posted a pic of it somewhere or I saw it in a maverick. I tried to get Turnkey to make me one, they said if they had time, that was a few months ago. Like I said, someone with a Plasma CNC and a Maverick can take my file and make this thing look really good. If Alex thinks its a waste of time I will find someone else.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I heard theres a company that would make them on request, (I think it was arcticbomb) but not something they advertise on the site.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Before purchasing plasma cutter you must need to know about MPCNC. It is a very different type of CNC kit and also among the best desktop CNC routers. It has lot of different customisation options that you can opt for.
The plasma cutter is also an excellent implementation of the MPCNC. It is basically the highest weighty CNC machine within all of this. Its base is comparatively small.

It is because it does not need more place to set up. But, as mentioned above, the base size depends upon the user requirement and task. You can check more about MPCNC & plasma cutter from this amazing article. It explain every stuff in detail

21 - 28 of 28 Posts