Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out the Dragonfire Nerf bars on their website. They look nice in the 1 pic they have of them. Anyone with a set? If so how do you like them?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
superatv just released a pair and posted today also

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look nice too. Wish there were more pics on the website. Kinda looks like the DF ones stick out in a bit more in front of the rear tires. That's what I am looking for for woods riding to avoid snagging a tree with a rear wheel and walking home.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Here is a pic of the ones from Superatv installed. If you have the factory skid on the sides you will have to cut them some to make these work. I didn't want to remove them so I just cut out what needed out of the way. I'm very happy with them and very solid the way they mount. I can stand on them and they are solid.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Here is a pic of the ones from Superatv installed. If you have the factory skid on the sides you will have to cut them some to make these work. I didn't want to remove them so I just cut out what needed out of the way. I'm very happy with them and very solid the way they mount. I can stand on them and they are solid.

Looks good! I've got these on my list also.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those do look good on there Clifs. Can you show a pic of the bottom?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Sounds like it will be a pain to get these to work with aftermarket skids.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I'm not sure I would buy from Dragonfire......I have emailed them no less than 7 times with questions about some of their products and also to ask them for a list of their dealers to see if there might be one in my area and never once received a response. Doesn't give me a good warm and fuzzy about dealing with them. Yes, I could call them but I like email as well for a paper trail.... there are enough other vendors that will get back to you that sell similar products...

Reactions: Chappy227

·
Registered
446 Posts
Here are some pics of the Superatv ones mounted underneath. Will try to get better ones. They don't stick down no further than the middle skid plate for the engine.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
how much were they

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool. Was curious how they mounted underneath. Thanks for posting the pics!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts