Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking out the Dragonfire Nerf bars on their website. They look nice in the 1 pic they have of them. Anyone with a set? If so how do you like them?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
superatv just released a pair and posted today also

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They look nice too. Wish there were more pics on the website. Kinda looks like the DF ones stick out in a bit more in front of the rear tires. That's what I am looking for for woods riding to avoid snagging a tree with a rear wheel and walking home.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Here is a pic of the ones from Superatv installed. If you have the factory skid on the sides you will have to cut them some to make these work. I didn't want to remove them so I just cut out what needed out of the way. I'm very happy with them and very solid the way they mount. I can stand on them and they are solid.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Here is a pic of the ones from Superatv installed. If you have the factory skid on the sides you will have to cut them some to make these work. I didn't want to remove them so I just cut out what needed out of the way. I'm very happy with them and very solid the way they mount. I can stand on them and they are solid.

Looks good! I've got these on my list also.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those do look good on there Clifs. Can you show a pic of the bottom?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Sounds like it will be a pain to get these to work with aftermarket skids.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I'm not sure I would buy from Dragonfire......I have emailed them no less than 7 times with questions about some of their products and also to ask them for a list of their dealers to see if there might be one in my area and never once received a response. Doesn't give me a good warm and fuzzy about dealing with them. Yes, I could call them but I like email as well for a paper trail.... there are enough other vendors that will get back to you that sell similar products...

Reactions: Chappy227

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
how much were they

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cool. Was curious how they mounted underneath. Thanks for posting the pics!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.