Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sedona - Rip-Saw R/T Radial Tire

wonder how you like them, fair priced and aggressive radial tires for trails, climbing, mud, slippery rocks,etc...

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Several east coast guys run them racing. A very heavy and tough tire. They pack with mud worse than most tires.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do trails, rocky climbing, mud and slop riding ( not mudding, but rather ride in trails that are muddy as hell). slippery, creek areas and desert mainly with lots of climbing

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have been thinking about trying them for my next set. All the shops sell them around here. Same kind of terrain,muddy trails, woods, ect. they have a heavy duty sidewall .

·
Registered
244 Posts
I had on my bruteforce 750 they sucked had to replace a brand new front front because it shook the handle bars so bad.then they were just really shacky above 35 mph.worst tire I ever purchased. I have itp blackwater evoulutions on my maverick and they have done pretty well so far .

·
Registered
131 Posts
They are a super hard rubber and tough tire, You wont worry about flats. But weigh a ton. sometimes 10lb more per tire than others. This may be why some have problems with them at high speed. Traction im not sure about as never rode on them but dont see how a tire with that hard of rubber could grip. Just been with others that had them and ive handled them new.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts