Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
' fileurl="https://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv200/ShaneSSI/10658665_297185237148433_6046825095066682774_o_zpsfp2amnkz.jpg">

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
not sure about that brand, but there are lots of sled deck guys on here and several posts on them. ToyUp is the popular one in the NW, their SXS one is pretty nice and I see more and more of them as people would rather do that and keep their current trailer if they don't have the room for bigger machines

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
No mines an x3 xrs

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ive been looking at one made by Marlon. Ordering a sled and sled deck here shortly so I’ll probably get the riser setup. My enclosed car hauler is too short for my x3 xrs and my wife’s Sport max and I’m not buying a longer car hauler to haul them. Most likely will be going with this plus a 12’ open trailer. My only concern would be the high center of gravity. It’ll go on a chev 3/4 ton duramax so I think it’ll do ok.

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
When i see one of those running down the road i wonder what would happen in a 65 mph panic lane change .
If you set it up right nothing will happen. Back in the day my dad had a sandrail rack on his F250. A 2 seat sand rail on the rack with 3 ATCs below in the bed and towed a 30' trailer. The scariest part was driving up onto the rack.

Put some airbags on the truck and it should be golden.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts