Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to find some good places to go riding. Rocky Ridge is closed. Went to Bridgeport OHV, and Lake Murray ATV Park. There has got to be more places.

I have a X3 MR, and Commander XT.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Areas close to DFW are limited for the type of riding I prefer. Try Crossbar Ranch in Davis Oklahoma (2 hours north on 35). Also, check out Rider Planet for a map of locations.

Ok I'll look up. Do you live near and go riding?

· Registered
2022 X3 DS Turbo RR
30 Posts
Looking to find some good places to go riding. Rocky Ridge is closed. Went to Bridgeport OHV, and Lake Murray ATV Park. There has got to be more places.

I have a X3 MR, and Commander XT.
Yes, in Plano. The only place I go for a day ride was Rocky Ridge and Crossbar. Next week/weekend I am going to Mulberry Mountain in Arkansas. 50+ miles of trails, and a great campground to stay at. I am still waiting on m 2022 X3, which should be ready any day, hopefully, I am not riding shotgun again.

· Registered
2021 Mav Sport Max
1,712 Posts
Yes, in Plano. The only place I go for a day ride was Rocky Ridge and Crossbar. Next week/weekend I am going to Mulberry Mountain in Arkansas. 50+ miles of trails, and a great campground to stay at. I am still waiting on m 2022 X3, which should be ready any day, hopefully, I am not riding shotgun again.
You’ll like Mulberry Mountain, make sure you have a good map and don’t get caught on any closed trails.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We need to go riding again soon. How is the bumper?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts