Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand why US dealerships have tons of Mavericks on there show room floors and we can't get ours even when they have been pre-paid for. Can anybody explain the logic behind this? Isn't BRP located in Canada? Have they made a deal with the US that you guys get first dibs or something?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Dude just look way back in some threads. Your opening old discussions. But in nutshell BRP dont care and you are still willing to pay more getting it last. End of discussion. Where else you gonna go, they have the best product and they know it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Madmav congrats finally some good news for us up here, please keep us updated. Shoot a pic here of your delivery, Im assuming Martin Motorsports?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sorry to hear not your's, my dealer just called said its otw but could not tell me how long? I hope the truck driver speeds!!!!

Hopefully others keep posting here it will be nice to see a Canadian Mav delivered

·
Registered
32 Posts
i think there trying to supply the demand for the duning crowds in the states, we got shipping notice up here for an x-rs so it should be in within a week or so. but what do you expect to do with a maverick right now aside from check it out in the warmth of the showroom or a heated garage. we still got four feet of snow up here, yah everyone wants to see one but i doubt anybody will buy until may long weekened anyway.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts