Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still waiting for mine to show up. They say its on the truck since last Monday, just wondering were the hell it is. Has anyone seen that damn semi..

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Dealer that I got mine from said that he got an invoice number and vin. Actually saw vin. Mines due any day thus week. Maybe they are on same truck. I'm in the western part of state though. I ordered mine on the 27th of Feb. Ask and see if he got a vin for you.

·
Registered
128 Posts
we had four delivered last week (wednesday) got two left RS-X and two base models

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All I keep hearing is that there on the truck...well how long does it take

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent canam an email to see if they could help me out and let me know when the truck will be in my area and this is what I got....

In response to your request concerning the delivery of your new Can-Am Maverick, we would like to inform you that we cannot provide any specific information on production and delivery schedules. For the most accurate information on the actual delivery to the dealership of the vehicle that you ordered, we would like to invite you to remain in contact with your dealer as they will be notified as soon as a shipment is destined for their dealership.

Once again, thank you for communicating with BRP and for supporting Ski-Doo snowmobiles.

·
Registered
128 Posts
can am doesnt do the deliveries its subbed out to trucking companies they come pick the stuff up and the dealer gets a notification units are shipped, what the trucking company does then is try to get it to the dealer the most cost effective way possible which isnt always the fastest way or the way the customer wants it but can am are at the mercy of the trucking company at that point

trust me i know i waited way too long for to many sold units over the years!

·
Registered
163 Posts
All I keep hearing is that there on the truck...well how long does it take

My dealer called me on a friday. Said that he got the billing invoice then, gave me my vin number and, said that it was loaded on the truck. It showed up at the dealership that follwing monday.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man my salesman didn't even give me an invoice number, just said there on there way, right around the corner bla bla bla.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sorry to hear that you haven't got yours yet man. I was told that the dealers are given the billing and shipping invoice when they are on the truck ready to be shipped to the dealer. I would call your dealer and make sure that they got your vin number of yours if they dont have your vin number, I would say they are giving you a line of crap. Also i haven't heard from anyone that once theirs have been on the truck on their way that its taken longer than a couple days for them to recieve it at the dealership.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Load was delivered Saturday to NC, only 4, one was going down to Georgia and the last three to Florida
Keep waiting, they are cool, mine took 3 months!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Sorry to hear that you haven't got yours yet man. I was told that the dealers are given the billing and shipping invoice when they are on the truck ready to be shipped to the dealer. I would call your dealer and make sure that they got your vin number of yours if they dont have your vin number, I would say they are giving you a line of crap. Also i haven't heard from anyone that once theirs have been on the truck on their way that its taken longer than a couple days for them to recieve it at the dealership.
I finally got confirmation and vin numbers Thursday, so I'm hopeing today even tho it prolly won't be today. Maybe tomorrow or weds day or Thursday or Friday or April or may maybe eventually June or maybe canam will have an all new sport one out before mine coms in or maybe everyone on the west will have the 14's the same day I get mine....fuckin canam

Sorry I'm just that tired of waiting, like its just never gonna happen. I gotta vent somewhere

·
Registered
128 Posts
we had three more delivered this morning to Atlanta two base models and one X-RS

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Bloke is right, you are at the mercy of the trucker now, believe me there is nothing your dealer wants more than to sell you one.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now we got this 4-6 inch snow coming so that will prolly delay it even more.. I just can't win lol

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
O yea and this Saturday is a month since we did the loan through Sheffield. so after a month I think you have to resubmit it again?, and for some dumb reason with the way my luck is going with this thing, this time it will get turned down and ill really be pissed cause now I don't have my xp..

1 - 20 of 53 Posts