Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
few buddies have jeeps , I never had one , so thought I would try it out, found a nice virgin rare 04 unlimited sport wrangler for a great deal , and black and yellow matches the maverick ! lol

any other jeep owners with sxs's to

ima be starting in on this project , lol

already has 3.73 and trac lock from factory prolly 4'' lift and locker in front down the road !

jeep.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice Jeep. I also have a 2013 Grand Cherokee Overland.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx

and

nice jeep to !

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now that jeep is sweet , and that place looks fun ! nice jeep

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice pic's showing some serious articulation.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a 1977 CJ5, all stock, but I do have a 4-1/2" Rubicon Express, chrome axels, mechanical lockers, 4:88 gears and 35" Super Swampers. I lost interest in the build when I got the Mav, but the itch has returned, so it should be ready to go by spring.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I learned to drive in my first jeep , which was a 1943 Ford. We put a Buick V6 in with a turbo 400 automatic. I needed to change out te running gears since it had the OG 5:38's but it would climb anything but only run 55 down the hiway.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Here's a few pictures of my 2013 Grand Cherokee Overland

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
I built my Tj up quite a bit. I ended up selling it though when I decided to start racing the maverick. I had to pick one or the other. Those LJ's are nice. You already have the wheelbase that I had to do a bunch of work to get.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts