Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Any Rev Limiter Over-Ride, Rpm Gains?

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  SwerveOffRoad 
#1 ·
Anyone know of rev limit over ride or how to gain From 8100 rpm to 8500/9100?

#2 ·
Shoot MrRPM a message. He has all kinds of information on this.

#7 ·
Has he posted the results of his tests yet?

#10 ·
Getting better everyday! We tuned some part throttle driveability issues today, went great, really smooth down at low speeds. It was raining, so it was muddy, couldn't run it really hard without gettin really muddy. I'm gonna run it down the road to see how much it helps top speed, soon as weather will allow. Steve is doing a firmware update tonite, should have it to install tomorrow. The machine we are testing on is used, made 68RWHP, made 71RWHP with the ecu alone, no other changes. Keep in mind, there is no need for a Powercommander, or sport low mod, with this ecu. The higher price is because this ecu must run the electronic throttle, and the canbus dash, which is completely separate from the functioning of the ecu, and costs money, where the ATV ecu doesn't have or need either.

#11 ·
Seems like good news but 2k is still too much for me to spend. When I first talked to Steve about this he said 1700 CAD which is about 1600 USD. That's not much but it might help some people. This is his email...

"There is a few options for turbos, but the base kit is $1700 cad. This includes a replacement ecu and a Fuel Monster fuel controller for user interface and tuning. Dual autotune option is $320 cad."

That brings the price down a little if this is the case.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.