Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Mega
What kinda filter system do you have? I just helped my brother in law find filters for his Hayward system. We took the part number (alpha-numeric) off the bottom of the filter and googled it. Google search led us to the filter specs like you're looking for. He was able to find them in Phoenix for pretty cheap. I'll text him and pm you the place he bought them from.

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

its a Hayward c7020stamb filter housing with CX590RE filters. I found generic filters for $37 each but they only have 50 sq feet of filter area and my old ones have 81 sq feet. Just not sure if i can run the lower sq feet and not hurt the system pressure. My in floor heads dont work as well when the filters are a little dirty and with less sq ft of filter material i am not sure if this will hurt.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Mega I bought mine on Ebay from Gregory.281
He was fast and very helpful.

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the help. i decided to just have them cleanned.

i found a place in Tempe that super cleans the cartridge filters.

FilterClean

They looked at my filters and said there is no need to replace them allof the rubber is good and the elements are not "fuzzy". $95 to clean and re-band all 8 filters.

now its time to relax and have a kids b-day party. The neighbors are gonna hate 18 kids scremming around the pool.

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice loft on that diving board! I bet you can soak the neighbors with a good cannonball!
yeah i had to mega size it. The bottom was rusting a little so i cut out the old 8" pipe and welded in a 2' longer piece and had it powdercoated. But it not like jumping off the roof into the pool. haha

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
lol nice !!

r u going to be giving out maverick rides to all the kiddo's lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts