Looking to meet up with some other owners for rides.. Gets boring solo

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That should help him.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am from northern NM and travel to San Juan Mountains and ride all the time. I have a max and there is good riding in the local area were I'm at. Silverton has the best view in my opinion

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where in silverthorn do you go?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I like the alpine loop and I would like to take the max and do Poughkeepsie I've done it on my buddies RZR4 and would like to do in the max it was pretty fun. There are also some other trails i have not been on that I would like to check out. Me and my buddy are planing to go to Moab sometime next spring.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I live in Denver, I have been to Terryal 3 times, and Central City so far, Im up for riding almost any weekend.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We would love another to ride with. We are usually solo

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been alot in Idaho springs area. What about you?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Havent been around idaho springs as of yet on the xrs, I spent a ton of time up and around there last year prospecting for gold so I am fimilar with the area. I went to central city once, and Terrayal all the other times, I prefer terryal because of all the different types of trails. This time of year Iits a ghost town except for a hunter here and there. Its about 1.5 hrs from here Have you went anywhere else?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Spelled wrong my bad Terryall

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes hit about all the trails. Gets kind of boring solo

·
Registered
56 Posts
Got cha do you ride alone or with a passenger? How long have you had your maverick? Have you been to terryall?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think so been along time tho. Got this maverick 4 months ago. Wife rides along

·
Registered
56 Posts
I might be goin tomorrow, not sure as of yet ....I cant go this weekend so hopin for tomorrow Would you be available to go?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Back to work tomorrow. I wish tomorrow is supposed to be nice

·
Registered
56 Posts
Understand, im just eatin up the last of my vacation, im sure we can make it work some other time.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For sure. We have seen lots of old mines in Idaho springs riding kind of neat

·
Registered
56 Posts
Where do you off load of your trailer in idaho springs?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts