Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

trying to tag side by sides here in GA is impossible so my plan is to tag it "off road" in AZ and just drive it here with the AZ off road tag.
So what I need is an AZ address to have everything done to. They will mail everything to me but they need a physical AZ address to use.
I'm not a drug dealer nor do I smuggle immigrants across the border although I'm not from around these parts originally lol

Anybody?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just to make it clear Im not trying to register anything in anybodies name I just need an address to use for registration, the lady at the title co says she will mail everything to me and does it often, worst thing that could happen is i get drunk adn ekkid one night and drive my maverick thru the local mall singing rule Britannia and playing the banjo then run from the cops and they come to your house looking for me :shocked:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Get your self a po box !

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
In California they won't let any side-by-side no matter what or where they're registered ride on the street. I would so love to drive my Maverick to the grocery store. And I could also driving 15 minutes to the desert and not have to trailer it or use the pick up. Stupid California!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I thought u lived in az lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
Glamifan only has his picture in all of the post offices in AZ.

Reactions: Andy and That Guy

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Get your self a po box !
you cant register it to a PO box number i already asked that lol i have to say its a vacation property and the unit spends at least six months a year there, anyway i think i got it sorted turns out the guys on the motorcycle forum i belong to aint as paranoid lol

:big smile:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey all.

trying to tag side by sides here in GA is impossible so my plan is to tag it "off road" in AZ and just drive it here with the AZ off road tag.
So what I need is an AZ address to have everything done to. They will mail everything to me but they need a physical AZ address to use.
I'm not a drug dealer nor do I smuggle immigrants across the border although I'm not from around these parts originally lol

Anybody?
I take by meaning "impossible in GA" you mean to street legalize in GA. I live in AZ but I'm also not comfortable doing this (Class 1 misdemeanor). Also it's not the offroad plate that makes it street legal in AZ, it's the Motorcycle plate that does it. When I got my Commander and Outlander street legalized here they did a VIN inspection so you may be out of luck anyway.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I take by meaning "impossible in GA" you mean to street legalize in GA. I live in AZ but I'm also not comfortable doing this (Class 1 misdemeanor). Also it's not the offroad plate that makes it street legal in AZ, it's the Motorcycle plate that does it. When I got my Commander and Outlander street legalized here they did a VIN inspection so you may be out of luck anyway.
paper work already done tag will be here in 14 days :big smile:

(i wont be the first person to do it here)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts