Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Any new information?

5K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  welchda 
#1 ·
I seen canam posted on facebook that dealers are taking a closer look at the maverick today, does anyone have any new info to spill such as availability?

#8 ·
My dealer is meeting with BRP today also, i asked him to find out the 3 main questions. When will it be released? and Whats the real deal with QE Visco-Loc and the DPS if they would be available? I'll post soon as he lets me know!!!

#9 ·
My dealer is meeting with BRP today also, i asked him to find out the 3 main questions. When will it be released? and Whats the real deal with QE Visco-Loc and the DPS if they would be available? I'll post soon as he lets me know!!!

I hope you get answers to these. May not matter much to the dune riders, but it is of major concern for all us trail riders. The QE front diff. for the most part

#20 ·
So, if I'm understanding these model differences, they all have the same STYLE SUSPENSION NOW,
Unlike the 2016 models where the XRS AND THE XDS have different style a arms ?

Now it's more of , just the length of a arms and trailing arms and shock size ?
So the base is same as XDS without beadlocks and graphics and has a smaller tire ??

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

#22 ·
Ha dang 2012! What Alex said. Base also has different shocks than the xds but same 20 inches of travel. The shocks on the base model I believe just has 3 positions of adjustment whereas the XDS has more adjustability in it for fine tuning.

Fox told me at dune fest the QS3 shocks on the base model are basically the same as the RC2 shocks on the xds model, they just simplified the adjustment on the QS3s. Alex could add more I'm sure if you wanted more info on differences.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.