·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Pictures?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its in perfect shape. Utv inc has pics. I'll see what I can do if anyone in michigan is interested.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Its in perfect shape. Utv inc has pics. I'll see what I can do if anyone in michigan is interested.
Does the powder coat match factory cage?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it attaches to cageand it matches perfectly. Mi guy could save 500 between shipping and new one. I'll meet you if your not crazy far away.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I will take it as long as their is no damage. Just looking for a bumper to eventually be street legal. Would you be willing to meet somewhere between Ann Arbor and Plymouth?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Cool, I haven't seen a Michigan street legal Maverick yet. Can you send me pics? You have DOT tires?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Wow, You must be the first Max that is street legal. Where exactly are your turn signal lights mounted?

·
Registered
119 Posts
The front ones are mounted to the sides of the plastic grill. The rears are in the small taillight hole. It is the Commander kit from BRP.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yep. I did it so I can drive from the campground to the dunes without towing it in and changing carseat and booster seat in and out of the truck every time

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Yep. I wanted be able to do that at Silver Lake Sand Dunes this year. So very convenient.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts